- Used primarily in waste incineration plants, in scrapyards and on docksides as well as in steel plants and recycling facilities
- Suitable for handling scrap, waste, stones or recycling material
- Worldwide service network
PEINER hydraulic orange peel grabs – leaders in the international market
Thanks to the most varied model variants, PEINER HMGs are outstandingly effective and flexible in deployment.
- Rotary head with a high load bearing capacity and integrated maximum pressure safeguarding for the lifting cylinders and the rotary function
- Shell tips made of highly wear-resistant manganese hard steel with integrated wear indicator
- Hoses with large nominal diameters and spiral scouring protection
Optimum shell shape as well as efficient hydraulic components ensure high handling capacities. The PEINER HMG holds even bulky materials safely for a continuous period. Special impact bar protection variants guard the grab hydraulics from external influences.
The PEINER HMG has just a few easily accessible maintenance points.
PEINER hydraulic orange peel grabs can be customized to individual requirements as regards to shape and model.
Here you can see our grab model completely by rotating and zooming it.
Left mouse button: rotate model
Right mouse button: move model
Mouse wheel: zoom in and out model