- Used mainly in sawmills and timber processing industries
- For handling spars, bundled timber or individual logs
- Worldwide service network
Hydraulic timber grabs – the ideal tool in the timber industry
PEINER HHG were specially developed for tough use in the timber processing industry and are able to continuously withstand the challenging deployment conditions.
- Rotary head with a high load bearing capacity and integrated maximum pressure safeguarding for the lifting cylinders and the rotary function
- Warp-resistant steel construction made of hard-wearing special steel.
- Synchronized toothing guarantees homogenous closing and opening of the tongs
Efficient hydraulic components ensure high handling efficiency. Thanks to the optimum tong shape, logs up to giant size can be picked up in efficiently. Depending on the grab type, the two tongs are constructed in such a way that they mesh into one another in an overlap. Even thin logs cannot fall out so that uninterrupted operation sequences and high productivity are ensured.
Thanks to its high-quality components, PEINER HHG is service-friendly and guarantees reliable continuous operation.
PEINER hydraulic timber grabs can be customized to individual requirements as regards to shape and model.
Here you can see our grab model completely by rotating and zooming it.
Left mouse button: rotate model
Right mouse button: move model
Mouse wheel: zoom in and out model