- Used mainly in dockside operations, in sawing and veneer factories
- PEINER MHG & MBGS stand for maximization of the handling volume
- Worldwide service network
PEINER motor timber grabs – work powerfully and gently
PEINER MHG are designed for cranes with an electric supply. Depending on your individual crane equipment, the grab can be fastened either directly, or on slewing units or traverse beams. Be it dockside cranes or gantry cranes – PEINER MHGs & MBGs are your efficient and reliable partners for timber handling.
PEINER motor timber grabs are used in different conditions of deployment for handling spars, individual trees (even exotic species) or timber bundles - up to a tong cross-section of 8.5 sqm. The model types are designed for various areas of application:
- Grab type MHG: suitable for handling individual logs and spars
- Grab type MBG: suitable for handling large individual trees (timber from deciduous trees)
- Grab type MBGS: suitable for handling large individual trees (hardtimber)
PEINER MHG-4 devices represent the highest handling efficiency. Depending on the grab size, for example, it is possible to unload a truck in just one loading operation. With the PEINER MBG/S, individual trees in particular can be handled quickly and safely.
The maintenance points can be easily reached. To lengthen the operational times and minimize the service effort required, PEINER motor timber grabs can be equipped with automatic central lubrication.
PEINER motor timber grabs can be customized to individual requirements as regards to shape and model.
Here you can see our grab model completely by rotating and zooming it.
Left mouse button: rotate model
Right mouse button: move model
Mouse wheel: zoom in and out model