- Used primarily as ship grabs as well as in dockside crane systems
- Cost-efficient in procurement and operation
- Easy handling without additional accessories
- Worldwide service network
PEINER radio controlled single-rope grab – your reliable partner on the oceans of the earth
PEINER single-rope grabs have been conceived for cranes without power cables. They are deployed mainly on bulk carriers and in ports.
- PEINER radio controlled single-rope grabs do not need a power supply. High-cost retrofitting of the cranes can thus be done away with.
- PEINER EGF have comparatively fast opening and closing times. You can thus increase your number of loading cycles.
- PEINER EGF can be fitted with kick plates if the customer requires them. Tedious refitting of the cranes is thus done away with.
- No additional staff are required for opening the grab by radio control. High-performance batteries ensure continuous use.
When fine-grained bulk material is being handled, for environment protection, we can provide an optional dust protection hood for the PEINER EGF.
- PEINER EGF are used, among other things, on ship-to-shore cranes. By means of an optimized solution, you can generate additional business without having to make large investments.
- The process of opening can be interrupted and continued several times, so as to move the bulk materials in a controlled, low-dust manner.
The concept has proven itself a thousand times. Thanks to standardized components, the PEINER EGF is particularly service-friendly. The radio control can be used in any climatic conditions.
PEINER radio controlled single-rope grabs can be customized to individual requirements as regards to shape and model.
Here you can see our grab model completely by rotating and zooming it.
Left mouse button: rotate model
Right mouse button: move model
Mouse wheel: zoom in and out model