- PEINER HZG are suitable for any mobile excavator
- They are used mainly in road construction and civil engineering
- Compact clamshell grabs with an extremely high loading capacity for different purposes
- Worldwide service network
PEINER hydraulic clamshell grabs – constantly in robust deployment
PEINER HZG are impressive because of their compact and weight-optimized construction and have been found to be capable of withstanding even very high loading.
- Synchronized shell steering in optimized design allows homogenous closing and opening
- Flow regulator for “Opening” ensures durability of the bearings, the synchronization system and the lifting cylinder.
- Lips and teeth of highly wear-resistant special steel HARDOX
The rotary head of the PEINER HZG has a high load bearing capacity and integrated maximum pressure safeguarding for the lifting cylinders and the rotary function. PEINER HZG distinguish themselves through their efficient, maintenance-friendly hydraulic components with a long life.
Our grabs for use in road construction and civil engineering are compact, weather-resistant and weight-optimized in design, which allows their use in any weather and for any material as the cargo. Accelerate your work routine with our civil engineering grabs, best designed for the specific purpose.
PEINER hydraulic dual scoop grabs can be customized to individual requirements as regards to shape and model.