- Used mainly in dockside operations or industrial plants
- PEINER VSG are robust, durable and powerful dual scoop grabs for all bulk materials
- Worldwide service network
PEINER four-rope dual scoop grabs – The key players in bulk handling
PEINER VSG are designed for all four-rope cranes. From mobile harbor cranes, via slewing cranes and articulated jib cranes up to ship unloaders. PEINER VSG are matched to the rope distances of your crane and fitted with generously dimensioned rope pulleys, so that the rope wear is minimized. They are the key players in bulk handling worldwide.
PEINER VSG is the allrounder among the dual scoop grabs. The model of the grab is adjusted to match the respective purpose of use (for example, bulk density, volume). PEINER VSG are generally suitable for all bulk materials.
- PEINER VSG return a very high performance. Very good material penetration as well as an optimum degree of filling ensure the best possible handling quantities.
- PEINER VSG save a small dead weight component. Thanks to the ideal ratio of dead weight to crane capacity, they achieve the maximum efficiency at minimal maintenance effort requirement.
- Optional dust protection hoods make a contribution to environment protection in the handling of fine-grain bulk materials. PEINER VSG have a scoop pivot point that ensures increased closing forces and flush closing of the shells.
The maintenance points can be easily reached. To lengthen the operational times and minimize the service effort required, PEINER VSG can be equipped with automatic central lubrication.
PEINER four-cable dual scoop grabs can be customized to individual requirements as regards to shape and model.
Here you can see our grab model completely by rotating and zooming it.
Left mouse button: rotate model
Right mouse button: move model
Mouse wheel: zoom in and out model